Need a Second Opinion? It's OK to come to us.

Free Consultation
Call (772) 283-3000

An audiologist can diagnose and treat hearing problems.  

We have a high level of education in the specific area of hearing problems. Having an audiologist helps you ensure that you have a professional with a Masters or Doctorate degree.

Although we help you choose the right hearing aid device as an audiologist we are not only there to "sell" you a digital hearing aid but to look out for your complete health.

It is important to look for M.S. CCC-A which means that the audiologist passed the National Board exam with a certificate of clinical competence in audiology.

It is important to me to have a better ability to look at each patient as a whole with more training and education.  I am able to make a more experienced decision to help each patient.